SOAP is dedicated to providing support to independent community oncologists and their practices through contracting opportunities, education, networking, and other supportive services.
SOUTHERN ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF PRACTICES
The Southern Oncology Association of Practices (SOAP) was formed in June of 1998 to address the changing needs of medical oncologists in private practice. We are a physician focused organization comprised of members from Medical Oncology, GYN Oncology and Pediatric Oncology across the United States. SOAP provides support to independent community oncologists and their practices through contracting opportunities, education, networking, and other supportive services. The foundation of SOAP is comprised of business process best practices, clinical education, group purchasing, entrepreneurial networking and other supportive services.
SOAP Members Receive a Variety of Benefits Including:
- At SOAP Meetings, through Member-to-Member Q&A for networking and practice support, and more….
- Educational and industry updates through:
- monthly member newsletters: “SOAPBox News”
- special edition member-exclusive emails: “SOAP Flash”
- monthly SOAP webinars on a variety of topics
- fall virtual educational sessions, and
- annual SOAP Meeting
Benefits Through Our SOAP Business Partners:
- Our strategic business partner, McKesson Specialty Health, brings a comprehensive view of community oncology, from drug distribution and workflow support, to experts focused on your future. Together, SOAP and McKesson Specialty Health provide a unique and beneficial opportunity to community oncology practices.
- SOAP member practices will have access to McKesson Medical Surgical products and services, to support our members caring for their patients.
Please contact us through the Contact Page of the website for more information regarding becoming a SOAP member or if you area company interested in becoming a SOAP Corporate Member or Exhibitor at our annual SOAP Meeting.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Vice President, SOAP
ANTHONY FLORES, JR.
Interested in Attending SOAP Meetings?
Check out our list of events.