SOAP is dedicated to providing support to independent community oncologists and their practices through contracting opportunities, education, networking, and other supportive services.
SOUTHERN ONCOLOGY ASSOCIATION OF PRACTICES
The Southern Oncology Association of Practices (SOAP) was formed in June of 1998. We are a physician focused organization comprised of members from over 17 states. SOAP is dedicated to providing support to independent community oncologists and their practices through contracting opportunities, education, networking, and other supportive services. The foundation of SOAP is comprised of business process best practices, clinical education, group purchasing, and entrepreneurial networking.
SOAP Members Receive a Variety of Benefits Including:
- Networking: At annual and regional SOAP Meetings and through Member to Member Q&A for networking and practice support
- Educational and industry updates through:
- monthly member newsletters: “SOAPBox News”
- special edition member-exclusive emails: “SOAP Flash”
- regional SOAP Meetings; and,
- annual SOAP Meeting
Benefits Through Our SOAP Business Partners:
- Our strategic business partner, McKesson Specialty Health, brings a comprehensive view of community oncology, from drug distribution and workflow support, to experts focused on your future. Together, SOAP and McKesson Specialty Health provide a unique and beneficial opportunity to community oncology practices.
- All SOAP Member practices will have access to Biocept’s proprietary non-invasive liquid biopsy technology to provide physicians with timely information for treating and monitoring patients diagnosed with cancer through commercialized assays for lung, breast, colorectal, prostate, ovarian, pancreatic cancers, and melanoma.
- SOAP member practices will have access to McKesson Medical Surgical products and services, to support our members caring for their patients.
- All SOAP member practices will be able to benefit from a wide-range of solutions through PathGroup which provides anatomic, clinical, diagnostic, molecular and genetic pathology services.
- SOAP member practices now have priority access to MSD Oncology’s ambulatory pump consignment services, biomedical device repairs and service, and large volume infusion pump rental programs.
Please contact our Executive Director, Jeannie VanderKruik, through the Contact Page of the website for more information regarding becoming a SOAP member.
Companies interested in becoming a SOAP Corporate Member or Exhibitor at our annual SOAP Meeting, may also contact the SOAP Executive Director through the Contact Page of the website.
Jeannie VanderKruik, BA, RN, BSN, OCN®, NE-BC
Executive Director, SOAP
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
ANTHONY FLORES, JR.
Board Member, SOAP
Executive Director, SOAP
Interested in Attending SOAP Meetings?
Check out our list of events.